Çoinbase Pro: Login
Coinbase and Coinbase Pro, you can use the same login setting to access either platform. Coinbase Pro offers a mobile app on both the iOS and Android platforms.
Coinbase, the % of fees that it levies of each of your purchase and sale would be catch your eye if you are trading instead of just holding. If you are buying and selling frequently on coinbase, this fee could actually be of a concern as it starts eating off your profits or even losses.
What if I say there’s a way to avoid this. Yes, this is by using Coinbase’s own exchange called Coinbase Pro (previsouly GDAX — Global Digital Assets Exchange), which allows you to trade different pairs as mentioned below
- How to signup and create Coinbase Pro account?
- How to deposit my funds from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro?
- How to deposit and withdraw digital currencies?
- How to deposit and withdraw USD?
- How to buy/sell Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum without any fees
To sign up and create your account with Coinbase Pro, follow these steps:
- 1.Go to pro.coinbase.com
- 2.Select “Create Account”.
- 3.Complete the sign up form, then click “Create an account”.
- 4.Click the verification link sent to your email address.
- 5.After verifying your email address, you will be asked to provide a phone number.
- 6.Specify whether you would like to create an ‘Individual’ or ‘Institutional’ account. Depending on the account type selected, you will need to provide information about yourself or your institution.
- 7.You have the option to link your bank account so you can fund your trading account with USD, GBP, or EUR. Alternately, you can skip this step and fund your account with BTC or ETH.
Coinbase Pro leverages Coinbase’s proven infrastructure to securely store funds and private information. This also simplifies the Coinbase Pro sign up process because you won’t need to provide us with information you’ve already given to Coinbase.
However, because Coinbase Pro has higher identity verification requirements, you may still asked to provide further information during account creation.
Steps to create a Coinbase Pro account
- 1.Visit pro.coinbase.com
- 2.Click on the “Sign Up” button.
- 3.You will be taken to a Coinbase.com hosted page.
- 4.Sign in using your Coinbase.com email address and password.
- 5.a) If you have already verified a phone number with Coinbase, then you will be prompted to enter the Coinbase 2-Step Verification code. b) If you have not yet verified a phone number, then you will be asked to enter one.
- 6.You may be asked to verify your identity, depending on which verifications you have previously completed in your Coinbase account.
- 7.If Coinbase Pro supports trading with your region’s local currency (currently USD, GBP, or EUR), then you will have the option to link your bank and fund your trading account. Alternately, you can skip this step and fund your account with BTC or ETH.